Updated: Sep 17
- Come and join us for a family-friendly time with the Alpacas, FREE Entry!
- Walk among these curious, kid-loving creatures
- Learn about farm life and the joy of country living
- Feel the softness of the raw alpaca fleece
- Check out the Fiber Exhibit (weather permitting)
- Visit the Farm store with over 1000 handmade and other alpaca products
- Other farm animals also on site to see
- Food will be available on site this year
This is a FREE outdoor event with plenty of parking. It is also a working farm, so please supervise the young ones. Alpacas are afraid of most dogs, so please be considerate and not bring them near the pastures if you must travel with them. Feel free to picnic outside the pastures. If you would like to schedule a private tour, tickets are available online at www.outbackalpacas.com .
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel at Outback Alpacas to see some of the antics of the alpacas. And remember to charge your phone for plenty of Paca Pics & Selfies and share on social media.
10070 Frances Rd Flushing, MI 48433 810 275-5217
(PS – Farm entry is 5th driveway on the left after turning onto Frances)