Made in the USA! These socks are a great outdoor winter sock for work and fun, including:
· Skiing / snowboarding
· Hunting / fishing
· Hiking / Camping
· Construction / Fire / Police
· Farmers / Ranchers
· Motorcyclists / Mountain Bikers
· Cold feet at home and in bed!
· many other uses!
Superwarm Alpaca Socks
If you’re looking for a healthy, eco-friendly clothing alternative to artificial synthetics, Alpaca stands alone as a naturally hypo-allergenic, pollution free and sustainable resource.
Soft, comfortable, luxurious and very toasty warm, these breathable terry socks are as unique as... well, alpacas! A blend of excellent quality alpaca (50%), nylon and acrylic to offer the best of warmth, durability, wash-ability and comfort.
- Naturally soft, luxurious, strong and warm alpaca sock
- Alpaca vs. wool? Alpaca is warmer!
- 50%+ Heavier construction than all competitors
- Extreme warmth due to alpaca's hollow core fiber
- Smooth hollow fiber = warmth and strength without itch
- Alpaca is warm even when wet!
- Soft cushion terry loop sock interior for cushioned comfort
- Naturally breathable fiber wicks away sock moisture
- Alpaca fiber naturally odor free
- Machine washable and dryable sock (no shrinkage)
- Strong durable sock construction for long lasting wear
- Smart construction for support without constriction
Small 4-6 Medium 6-9 6-8.5 Large 9.5-12 9-12 X Large 13-16